HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New beginings


Today I am launching my blog!

I have been inspired to do so by seeing other's blogs and truly enjoying them.
I love seeing what others are doing creatively and I cherish what they share with me.
So I thought I would open a window to my own creative life and share what inspires me, what gives me a thrill to think of when I wake up in the morning.

In the weeks to come I will be posting about ideas I have and putting up pics of art I have made.

I love to make jewelry, cards, art pieces, collages (new to me) and things for my home that uplift and inspire me. I also love making gifts of gratitude for others. I find myself creating things that assist me in looking at life in a positive way.

Hugs to all!



Terri





3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K J D said...

Fab earrings... love the birds

Awishdream said...

Hi Terri,

Nice to meet you! your Blog is so inspiring!
Love your Bracelet and earrings, I love making jewelry too. I'm doing a Bracelet Round Robin in a group, where we add charms to the members bracelets on a list, then we get our bracelets back full of charms, I will post on my blog when I get mine back, the theme is "Marie Antoinette"

Please visit me again!
~Melanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...